- For hand placing concrete in a wide variety of applications.
- For placement in water where the risk of pollution needs to be minimised.
- For the dust free placement of concrete in other situations where water soluble liners allow the dry mix to be pre-soaked or hosed in situ.
- Suitable for underpinning, void filling, riverbank works, constructing culvert headwalls, various scour protection works, the formation of walls etc.
- Suitable for longer term works when steelwork is incorporated.
- An ideal solution for emergency or temporary works.
- Simple to use. No specialist skills required.
- Can be carried and placed by hand.
- A very cost effective means of placing concrete underwater or near a watercourse, in a safe and environmentally acceptable manner.
- Allow placement of concrete in most cases without the need for dewatering or temporary works.
- Liners either biodegrade along with the hessian outer bags or dissolve, to leave just the concrete block. No waste is therefore placed in the watercourse.
- Our underwater liners and hessian outer bags are manufactured from natural, renewable and sustainable resources.
- Unlike grout bags, no specialist plant or pumps are required to fill or place the bagwork.
- Several design mix options available.
- Allows dry mixes to be placed both above and below water.
- Unlike grout pumping, no mixing or pumping of material within the river takes place, so placement is inherently safer for the watercourse.
- A highly adaptable system - allowing site personnel the ability to adapt to changes in design, install a solution despite limited information of the problem, or work around unforeseen obstacles.
- The bagwork product is available “off the shelf” and often available within a few days of ordering.